Ready to make a change for your child’s education?
Want to know more about all your choices when it comes to schooling your children at home? Confused by the difference between distance learning, virtual school and homeschooling?
You are not alone.
Education is such a big component of our child’s life and growing up years. We want it to be the best fit for their needs. We desire education to be fun, stimulating and engaging.
While we wish our children to be stretched, we do not want them to feel unintelligent if they don’t fit the typical student mold.
So it is wonderful that we have many options available to us as parents living in the United States. But school options can be confusing, especially when it comes to teaching kids at home.
Have you ever had any of the following educational concerns?
- Concern that your student isn’t receiving enough help.
- Health issues that make it hard for your child to attend regularly.
- Bullying or anxiety issues that your child is experiencing at school.
- Gifted child that is sometimes bored at school.
- Dissatisfaction with some of the habits your children are picking up at school.
- Desire to have more time with your children.
- Concern about the amount of emphasis on test performance.
- Fear over the current pandemic and/ or regulations.
Whatever your reason, I want to help you examine if schooling at home is the right choice for your family!
School at Home Consultation Package
That is why I am providing School at Home Consultations for parents that wish to educate themselves on all their options. When you purchase the School at Home Consultation package for $29 ( appointments still available for August!) you will receive the following:
- 1/2 hour of My Personally Reviewing Your Family’s Unique Situation.
- 1/2 hour One on One Consultation Call.
- BONUS Printable on 25 Questions You Need to Ask About Virtual School and Homeschooling.
- All for Only $29! Sign Up for your August 2020 appointment!
Those of you who have been following my blog for years know a bit about me. But if you are new here I wanted to give you a little background.
I am a mom to a blended family of 5. We have 3 children, two boys who are grown and on their own. We still homeschool one daughter at home. Our children have been homeschooled as well as attended public and private school. I have taught at homeschool co-ops and explored dual enrollment, community and private colleges when our sons were in high school and college.
For the past 12 years, I have worked with hundreds of families within the public school and online school field. I understand that children and families all have different needs when it comes to education. And as a mom of grown children, I know that different career goals also come into play when considering educational routes.
I know the success stories and the pitfalls from watching education and families over the last 16 years. And I have faced those decisions myself.
Why You Need to Know Your Options
We are living in a unique time. Education changed rapidly this past spring. And it is still to be determined what public education will look like in the fall.
Know your options!
If you have concerns or perhaps you even wished to investigate your educational options prior to this, now is a perfect time.
Take advantage of my years of experience, specifically with online and homeschooling. For a small price, you can invest in yourself and your families education. Learn from my experience instead of taking months to figure it all out on your own.
When you hop on a call with me I will:
- Listen to your families unique situation.
- Discuss your long term educational goals for your children.
- Review with you, your family’s dynamics and other responsibilities.
- Explain reasonable expectations for online and homeschooling.
- Point you in the right direction for next steps.
- Recommend “best” options for you to consider.
And because I know how hard homeschooling and teaching at home is, you won’t receive any pressure from me to choose one path over the other. I just want to help you find all the information you need faster, saving you valuable time! And the BEST part is you only pay
$29! Early Bird Special $24.99 til Monday, July 20th!
Ready to Invest in your Child’s Future!
Perfect! Here are the simple steps to take!
- Click the button below!
- Check out using Paypal or your debit or credit card.
- Receive and download your Welcome PDF.
- Open and read your Welcome PDF printable detailing next steps.
- Read through your BONUS printable to start thinking of all the questions you will want to ask me:)!
I LOVE education! Seeing kids connect to their interests and learn is truly a passion of mine. And I can’t wait to chat with you! So click and start the process today!
DISCLAIMER: States all have slightly different laws regarding how to report homeschooling. I am not a lawyer and I cannot give legal advice. Check out the Home School Legal Defense Association (HSLDA) and their page on individual state laws here. They are a trustworthy resource we have used for years.