So many questions pop up when you start parenting teens. It feels like a whole different parenting landscape!
- How do I help my teen with all their BIG emotions?
- What skills should I teach my teen before they leave home?
- What do I do if my teen doesn’t like school (my talk, next Tuesday)
- When should we start applying for scholarships?
- How do we pay for college?
- How do I prepare my teen for after high school if they are not college bound?
Parenting teenagers is such an exciting time, but it can be overwhelming!! [Read more…]