Freelance Writer & Speaker –
Specializing in Personal Growth, Parenting and Career Planning
Looking for quality writing that inspires and informs? Want your readers to not only be encouraged but be given actionable tips that keeps them coming back for more?
There is a lot of content out there on the web, but you want your website to stand out. You also want to devote your time to what you do best. Hire a freelance writer to continue to provide fresh, quality content while you take care of the other tasks you truly love! It’s a win for you AND your readers!
Hi, my name is Miranda. For over two years, I have been honing my writing craft on my blog The Reluctant Cowgirl. And one thing I have discovered is that not all content is created equal.
Freelance Writing Package
If you are ready to hire a freelance writer here is what I offer you:
- Fresh, thought provoking content that will provide a quality experience for your readers.
- SEO optimized posts that will continue to build and bring more traffic to your site.
- Professional and timely working experience.
General Freelance Pricing:
- $60 for a 500-600 word post
- $100 for a 1000 word post
Each post will include original work and be SEO optimized.
Customize Your Package:
Would you like additional services? Add these services:
- Creating Beautiful Covers and Pins
- Crafting Pins for Pinterest
- Social Media Posts to Pinterest, Instagram, or Facebook
- Formatting to WordPress
My writing has been featured or sponsored by:
- Money Saving Mom
- True North Academy
- A Simple And Contented Life
Review some of my sample work here:
Make your next women’s, homeschool or church event even more special when you hire a speaker! Here is what I will bring to your next event:
- High energy to warm up and engage your attendees.
- Fresh, engaging message that will include a little humor, some real life stories and plenty of honest reflections.
- Actionable tips that will give your attendees steps to take to address the problems they are facing.
- Customizable message that will pertain to your attendees!
- $200.00 flat fee for one talk up to 100 people + plus travel expenses.
- Speaker packages customizable to include additional attendees and break out sessions.
Currently, I live within one hour of Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio.
Past Speaking Events and Experience
- 20+ years of experience speaking in front of groups including airline passengers, court-ordered groups, public and homeschool classrooms, church retreats and Bible Studies.
- Speaker at Ohio Southwest Regional Women’s Retreat 2012, Soul Sister’s Conference 2016, and CHHEW College and Career Workshop 2020.
- Topics previously taught: Parenting, Emotionally Healthy Home, Career Planning for Teens, Healthy Relationships, Crisis Pregnancy, Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault, and Women’s Heart Health.
A little bit more about Me!
Infused into all my writing and speaking is a compilation of both my strong academic background and a rich variety of life experiences. Growing up in the city, I attended a private college preparatory school and later graduated from a four year liberal arts university with a double major in French and History.
During my working career, I have served business travelers as a flight attendant, advocated for victims of crimes as a court advocate and honed my public speaking skills as a group facilitator for at risk families.
At home, I have educated my children, created college and career fairs for our local homeschool co-op and enthusiastically supported my reading habit through our local library.
As a 3 time heart attack survivor from a rare heart condition known as SCAD, I know first hand the importance of being relentless when searching for answers!
Currently, I educate one daughter still at home, blog at The Reluctant Cowgirl to encourage moms of tweens and teens and volunteer in our community. I am also the social media marketer for our cattle business, Hickory Hollow Farm, thus the reluctant cowgirl living in the country!
Work with Me
Ready to chat about your business goals? Email or call me and let’s discuss how I can get to work helping you!
Contact me at email@example.com or call me at 937-302-8123