I am super excited to be sharing with you this week, Career Planning 101 for Teens! I have been teaching teens about career planning for about 4 years, including creating a College & Career Fair for my homeschool co-op.
Since Monday, we have been going LIVE on Facebook at 10:30 am (EST) teaching you and your teen KEY strategies on how to answer the question, “What Should I Do With My Life?“
Look, I have been there myself, struggling to figure out what to do with my life. It took me years to discover a career path that excited me!
I am going to show you and your teen that it is way easier to figure out a career path then you imagined!! Unfortunately, you rarely hear what I will share with you this week!! So don’t miss it!!
This workshop is for you and your teen if you are ready to:
- Dream with your 8th -12th graders about their future hopes and goals.
Learn how to seamlessly add career planning into your teen’s busy schedule.
Skillfully interpret all the information your presently have on your teenager.
Want to be prepared with the RIGHT questions to ask your teen for career planning clues.
Here’s what you need to do to jump in with us:
- Go to the Resource Library here
- Type in password
- If you are not a member go here to sign up and receive password
- Print off Career Planning 101 printables
- Join Facebook at The Reluctant Cowgirl here
- Watch videos, starting March 23rd, 2020 at 10:30
- INVITE a friend by sending them this link – https://mailchi.mp/a85102a50dd7/career-planning-101-workshop
Why is it FREE? Is it really worth my time?
ABSOLUTELY!! Since this course is in its creation, I am offering it free for a limited time. You will receive amazing tips and tricks that have taken me years to learn. And I will receive the benefit of your feedback. So don’t miss this ONE time offer!!
Plus, I know that we all do better when we have HOPE for our future! So I want to spread a little HOPE as we dream about our futures!
Join us on Facebook LIVE at 10:30 everyday this week!
Want to catch us with what you missed? Go here for the REPLAYS!
- Day 1 Replay – Basics of Career Planning for 8th-12th Graders
- Day 2 Replay – Transferrable Skills, And the Game Changing Question to Ask Teens
- Day 3 Replay – 12 Ways to Seamlessly Add Career Planning
- Day 4 Replay – 4 Tips on Interviewing/ How to Create a 3 Part Career Plan
- Day 5 Replay – Why You Need a Resume, 6 Things to Keep Track of on Your Resume
See ya soon!